- Uw bezoek voorbereiden
Following recent government announcements, a health pass or a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old will be required for adults aged 18 and over from 21 July to access :
- mediation areas (museum, film, ludo, temporary exhibition)
- From 1 August, the Health Pass becomes compulsory for both indoor and outdoor catering areas ( Le Bistro du Pont du Gard, restaurant Les Terrasses, Les petites Terrasses)
- From 30 August, this obligation will also concern visitors aged 12 to 17.
- Children under the age of 12 are not affected by this measure.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory (passage through the canal, groupings, reception, shop, mediation area...).